I have published 17 articles, comprising 15 research articles published or In Press and 5 technical productions (presented separately below). My work has been cited over 160 times and I have an h-index of 5 (source: Google Scholar March 2021). For up to date citation data, please visit my google scholar profile
15. Fenker, J; Tedeschi, LG; Melville, J; Moritz, C. Predictors of Phylogeographic Structure among co-distributed taxa across the complex Australian Monsoonal Tropics. Molecular Ecology. In Press.
14. Fenker, J; McCulloch, G; Vasconcellos, MM; Silva, DC; Domingos, FMCB. Digest: Dispersal reduction drives rapid diversification in alpine grasshoppers. Evolution. In Press.
13. Diele-Viegas LM; Almeida, TS; Amati-Martins, I; Bacon, CD; Cassia-Silva, C; Collevatti, RG; Cordeiro, TEF; Fenker, J; et al. Sowing, germinating, flourishing: why is it so difficult to be a successful woman in STEM? Nature Communications. In Press.
12. Melville, J; Chapple, DJ; Keogh, JS; Sumner, J; Amey, A; Bowles, P; Brennan, IG; Couper, P; Donellan, S; Doughty, P; Edwards, D; Ellis, RJ; Esquerré, D; Fenker, J; Gardner, M; Georges, A; Haines, M; Hoskin, CJ; Hutchinson, M; Moritz, C; Nankivell, J; Oliver, P; Pavon-Vazquez, CJ; Pepper, M; Rabosky, DL; Sanders, K; Shea, G; Singhal, S; Worthington Wilmer, J; Tingley, R. A return-on-investment approach for prioritization of rigorous taxonomic research needed to inform responses to the biodiversity crisis. PLOS Biology [access here]
11. Esquerré, D; Donnellan, S; Pavón-Vázquez, CJ; Fenker, J; Keogh, JS. An integrative approach to the phylogeography, historical demography and systematics of the world’s smallest pythons (Pythonidae, Antaresia). Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution [access here]
10. Tonini, JRV; Ferrari, TB; Fenker, J; Guedes, TB; Domingos, FMCB. Os determinantes da diversidade biológica da herpetofauna Neotropical. Herpetologia Brasileira Contemporânea. Book chapter. [access here]
9. Diele-Viegas LM; Araújo, OGS; Berneck, BM; Brasileiro, CA; Brito, ES; Brunes, TO; Condez, TH; Costa, LC; Dias-Silva, F; Fenker, J; Freire, EMX; Iop,S; Lucas, EM; Mongin-Aquino, M; et al. When misinterpretation leads to sexism: perspectives on gender disparity in Brazilian Herpetology. Herpetologia Brasileira [access here]
8. Brandão, R; Fenker, J; Lopes, BE; de Sena, VM; Vasconcelos, B. Diet of terrestrial anurans in an ephemeral and simplified habitat during the dry season in the Brazilian Cerrado. Ethology, Ecology and Evolution [access here]
7. Fenker, J; Domingos, FMCB; Tedeschi, LG; Rosauer, DF; Werneck, FP; Colli, GR; Ledo, RMD; Fonseca, EM; Garda, AA; Sites Jr, JW; Breitman, MF; Soares, F; Giugliano, LG; Moritz, C. Evolutionary history of Neotropical savannas geographically concentrates species, phylogenetic and functional diversity of lizards. Journal of Biogeography [access here]
6. Oliver, PM; Prasetya, AM; Tedeschi, LG; Fenker, J; Ellis, RJ; Doughty, P; Moritz, CM. Convergence and crypsis: Integrative taxonomic revision of the Gehyra australis group (Squamata: Gekkonidae) from northern Australia. PeerJ [access here]
5. Zozaya, SM; Fenker, J; MacDonald, SL. A new species of rock-dwelling gecko (Gekkonidae: Gehyra) from the Mt Surprise region of northern Queensland, Australia. Zootaxa [access here]
4. Pontes-da-Silva, E; Magnusson, WE; Sinervo, BR; Caetano, GH; Miles, DB; Colli, GR; Fenker, J; Santos, JC; Werneck, FP. Extinction risks forced by climatic change and intraspecific variation in the thermal physiology of a tropical lizard. Journal of Thermal Biology [access here]
3. Colli, GR; Fenker, J; Tedeschi, LG; Barreto-Lima, AF; Mott, T; Ribeiro, S. In the depths of obscurity: knowledge gaps and extinction risk of Brazilian worm lizards (Squamata, Amphisbaenidae). Biological Conservation [access here]
2. Guarnizo, CE; Werneck, FP; Giugliano, LG. ; Santos, MG; Fenker, J; Sousa, L; D’Angiolella, AB; Dos Santos, AR; Strussmann, C; Rodrigues, MT; Dourado-Rodrigues, TF; Gamble, T; Colli, GR. Cryptic lineages and diversification of an endemic anole lizard (Squamata, Dactyloidae) of the Cerrado hotspot. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution [access here]
1. Fenker, J; Tedeschi, LG; Pyron, RA; Nogueira, C. Phylogenetic diversity, habitat loss and conservation in South American pitvipers (Crotalinae: Bothrops and Bothrocophias). Diversity and Distributions [access here]
5. ACT Bush Blitz report- Reptile group (2019). Assistance in the fieldwork and report writing. [access here]
4. Empowering Latina scientists (2019). Letter for Science magazine (v.363, issue 6429) in support of empowerment of Latin American women scientists. [access here]
3. Redbook of the endangered Brazilian fauna – volume IV- Reptiles (2018). Instituto Chico Mendes de Conservação e Biodiversidade. Assisted with analysis and report writing for all lizards and amphisbaenian species. [access here]
2. State of the Wet Tropics Report 2015-2016- Ancient, Endemic, Rare and Threatened Vertebrates of the Wet Tropics (2016). Presented for the Wet Tropics Management Authority. Assisted with analysis and report writing. [access here]
1. Levantamento da fauna da BR-135 (2013) Proposal: Assistance in the inventory of herpetofauna of some remnants of Cerrado on BR-135.